Ring Shank Round Plastic Cap Roofing Nail
Material: High Carbon Stell
Shank Type: Ring shank / Spiral shank
Plastic Round Head Diameter: 1″
Plastic Round Head Color: Blue / Yellow / Red / Green etc
Diameter: 2.68mm / 2.8mm / 3.1mm
Shank Diameter: 11G / 12G
Finish: Polisher / EG / HDG / MG
Service: OEM/ODM is accepted
Packing: Small box or bulk in carton with or without pallet
Round Plastic Cap Roofing nails are used in roof installations to fasten shingles, to install the roofing underlayment for waterproofing and to attach roof tiles and sheet metal. There are different kinds of roofing nails, made of different materials and in various sizes.
Plastic cap roofing nails are galvanized nails with plastic caps. They are inserted through a plastic disk to increase holding power. Plastic cap roofing nails have the ring shank. they can made of high carbon steel.
Plastic Cap Roofing Nail Specification
- Nails have ring shank around head
- Used to fasten to a variety of different products
- Round plastic installation caps
- Hold the roof-covering materials in their place.
- Against the moisture intrusion.
- Reduce the heat sinking effect of metal to the building materials.
- Used to attach roofing underlayment, felt, housewrap and insulation
Flexible round head conforms to surface making it difficult for water to get under the cap.Plastic cap roofing nails can hold the materials in their place, so they can be used in the high-wind areas.
- Use to secure roofing felt, sheathing, building papers, etc.
- Used for roofing felt, sheathing, polyethylene.
- Can be used for Roll roofing, re-roofing, chicken wire, wire lathe.
- Used to fasten materials such as the base sheet, vapor barrier, underlayment or soundproof materials.
Customer Usage Display